VZOR aims at creating a collection based on the timeless icons of Polish mid-century furniture. The brand concept represents a coherent model of industrialization of the Polish valuable and timeless historic designs that have not been marketed due to political and socio-economic reasons. The brand debuted in June 2012, introducing into the market the iconic Roman Modzelewski armchair (RM58) which original piece is in the permanent collection of Victoria & Albert Museum in London and National Museum in Warsaw. Since 2019 this paritcular chair has become one of bestsellers in MoMA Design Store (NYC) furniture section.
In the years 2015-2017 the brand put into sales the remaining armchairs from the collection, namely RM56 and RM57, and of an upholstered version of RM58, designed from scratch. In 2018 the brand launched the first piece from its second collection by Prof. Czesław Knothe (GRID55).
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture/SLF Pulaski Furniture Corporation PRI-Prime Resources Int'l Home Meridian International Accentrics Home HMidea
- Overman International
- VZOR The Polish Chamber of Commerce of Furniture Manufacturers Raw Zieta Benix Gala Collezione Black Red White Szynaka Meble
- In Room Furniture Designs Kube Import
- Skyline Furniture Mfg/Skyline Imports
- Younger Furniture
- Project Objet MS&WOOD Naver Collection MILLION
- MaxDivani S.R.L
- Sauder Progressive Furniture Inc
- Incanto Italia