At Zieta Prozessdesign Studio, we aim to create beautiful and uncompromising objects with the best possible synergy between design, technology and art. Being fascinated with technological developments, we use our own FiDU technology for making things and state-of-the-art, parametric tools in the design process. Our work is often inspired by nature as we love bionic shapes and natural materials. In fact, everything we do comes from our passion for steel and other metals.
Steel is characterized by a great formability and durability and it can be recycled over and over without losing its properties. This is very important for us as we care about the impact that our activities have on the natural environment. Our production process generates minimum material waste and any waste left from unsuccessful experiments can also be reused. We also love the fact that metals such as steel or copper age beautifully and can withstand the test of time. Our studio was founded by Oskar Zieta, an award-winning architect, designer and artist. Since its inception in 2010, it has grown both in terms of personnel and facilities. Oskar very much remains the head and a creative force for the studio.
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture/SLF Pulaski Furniture Corporation PRI-Prime Resources Int'l Home Meridian International Accentrics Home HMidea
- Overman International Kokoh Home
- VZOR The Polish Chamber of Commerce of Furniture Manufacturers Raw Zieta Benix Gala Collezione Black Red White Szynaka Meble
- Z-Line Designs
- Skyline Furniture Mfg/Skyline Imports
- Younger Furniture
- Project Objet MS&WOOD Naver Collection Mueller MILLION Tonone Pando
- MaxDivani S.R.L
- Sauder Progressive Furniture Inc
- Conrad Grebel In Room Furniture Designs Capital Barstool Resonate Middlebury Lamp Co Foundry 39