One of the country's most innovative furniture manufacturers, Skyline is a family-owned and operated wholesale company, based just outside of Chicago. Known throughout the furniture industry for its supply efficiency, technologically advanced digital design and printing capabilities, fashion-forward aesthetic and handcrafted quality, Skyline entered a new phase in it's remarkable 70+ year history, launching subsidiary brand, Cloth & Company in 2016. Skyline's affordable, custom-made pieces can be found at top retailers online and across the country.
Cloth & Company
Cloth & Company is a Chicago-made, eco-conscious customizable design house and furniture company that brings the fast fashion concept to the home. Using the same ground breaking digital printing technology employed by fashion giants, Cloth & Company boasts the industry's most efficient supply chain, bringing collections to market in a matter of weeks and producing affordable product that ships within seven-nine days. Offering its retail partners a risk-free, zero-inventory business model, Cloth & Company aims to set a new standard in home design, collaborating with some of the country's most unique and dynamic artists.
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture/SLF Pulaski Furniture Corporation PRI-Prime Resources Int'l Home Meridian International HMidea
- Overman International Kokoh Home
- Conrad Grebel Capital Barstool Resonate Middlebury Lamp Co Foundry 39
- Z-Line Designs
- Skyline Furniture Mfg/Skyline Imports
- Younger Furniture
- Project Objet MS&WOOD Naver Collection Mueller MILLION Tonone VZOR
- MaxDivani S.R.L
- Sauder Progressive Furniture Inc
- In Room Furniture Designs
- Cresent Fine Furniture