A coach builder resaddles for the future
It all began with a horse-drawn carriage. in 1895 the young niels eilersen started out as a coach builder. To make his wheels, he was the first person in denmark to use steam to bend wood. and when cars eventually ran horse-drawn carriages off the road, eilersen started making handmade bodies for cars and busses.
In 1934 the factory burned to the ground. yet this marked the start of an entirely different production process. from that time on, eilersen focused on producing high-quality upholstered furniture. The sofas soon became very successful and the company has been making steady progress ever since.
Today the fourth generation has propelled the factory and the eilersen trademark into the next millennium. the name itself is synonymous with quality and eilersen has a fantastic, world-wide reputation for its sofas. several models have already risen in stature to classics, while the rest simply provide daily enjoyment for many years.
Eilersen furniture is the result of proud traditions and modern development. as such, the creation of every piece of furniture is based on genuine craftsmanship and fashion-conscious design. To many people an "eilersen" is also a unique feeling of comfort... or as we say "enjoy an eilersen!".
Quality for more than 120 years.
- Innovation Living Inc
- Korson Furniture Design
- Gorini – Viva Trade
- Herval Industria de Moveis, Colchoes e Espumas LTDA
- Johnston Casuals Furniture, Inc.
- Overman International
- Design Evolution Furniture, Inc. Chairworks
- Fjords USA
- W. Schillig L.P.
- Kinwai USA Inc.
- Leif Petersen Linie Design Lafer S.A. Ind. E Com. Miniforms Penta Light Saba Italia SANGIACOMO MaxDivani S.R.L MIDJ Srl Frandsen Lighting at Leif Petersen
- Terry Seitz Inc. Woodbrook Designs Boga Furniture Japaniture Dick Idol by Woodbrook Designs VAD