A coach builder resaddles for the future
It all began with a horse-drawn carriage. in 1895 the young niels eilersen started out as a coach builder. To make his wheels, he was the first person in denmark to use steam to bend wood. and when cars eventually ran horse-drawn carriages off the road, eilersen started making handmade bodies for cars and busses.
In 1934 the factory burned to the ground. yet this marked the start of an entirely different production process. from that time on, eilersen focused on producing high-quality upholstered furniture. The sofas soon became very successful and the company has been making steady progress ever since.
Today the fourth generation has propelled the factory and the eilersen trademark into the next millennium. the name itself is synonymous with quality and eilersen has a fantastic, world-wide reputation for its sofas. several models have already risen in stature to classics, while the rest simply provide daily enjoyment for many years.
Eilersen furniture is the result of proud traditions and modern development. as such, the creation of every piece of furniture is based on genuine craftsmanship and fashion-conscious design. To many people an "eilersen" is also a unique feeling of comfort... or as we say "enjoy an eilersen!".
Quality for more than 120 years.
- 300 Innovation Living Inc Master Cabinetmaker's - Kemisk Fagindustri
- 301 West Bros. Furniture
- 302 Whittier Wood Furniture
- 304 ALF Uno S.p.A.
- 308 Masiero Diven Living
- 310 Kube Import Mat The Basics
- 312 W. Schillig L.P.
- 314 Fjords USA
- 316 Design Evolution Furniture, Inc. DEVO Outdoor
- 318 Egoitaliano
- 320 Nicoline Italia
- 322 Ana Global / Kinwai USA
- 326 Eilersen
- 328 Leif Petersen Linie Design Miniforms Saba Italia SANGIACOMO Midj Fiam Italia Kebe La Cividina Via Seating at Leif Petersen Qeeboo
- 329 HARTMANN by Planum Koinor by Planum
- 330 Johnston Casuals Furniture, Inc.
- 331 Skovby
- 332 Colibri
- 333 Huppé
- 334 MERCATUS Rickers & Timmermann GmbH CONFORM Sweden