A coach builder resaddles for the future
It all began with a horse-drawn carriage. in 1895 the young niels eilersen started out as a coach builder. To make his wheels, he was the first person in denmark to use steam to bend wood. and when cars eventually ran horse-drawn carriages off the road, eilersen started making handmade bodies for cars and busses.
In 1934 the factory burned to the ground. yet this marked the start of an entirely different production process. from that time on, eilersen focused on producing high-quality upholstered furniture. The sofas soon became very successful and the company has been making steady progress ever since.
Today the fourth generation has propelled the factory and the eilersen trademark into the next millennium. the name itself is synonymous with quality and eilersen has a fantastic, world-wide reputation for its sofas. several models have already risen in stature to classics, while the rest simply provide daily enjoyment for many years.
Eilersen furniture is the result of proud traditions and modern development. as such, the creation of every piece of furniture is based on genuine craftsmanship and fashion-conscious design. To many people an "eilersen" is also a unique feeling of comfort... or as we say "enjoy an eilersen!".
Quality for more than 120 years.
- Innovation Living Inc Master Cabinetmaker's - Kemisk Fagindustri
- West Bros. Furniture
- Whittier Wood Furniture
- Alf Italia/Alf DaFrè
- Cattelan Italia
- Kube Import
- W. Schillig L.P.
- Fjords USA
- Design Evolution Furniture, Inc. DEVO Outdoor
- Nicoline Italia
- Ana Global / Kinwai USA
- Eilersen Mat The Basics / California Design Living
- Leif Petersen Linie Design Miniforms Saba Italia SANGIACOMO Midj Fiam Italia Kebe Via Seating at Leif Petersen Magis Spa
- KELVIN GIORMANI by Planum Furniture ANIMOVEL by Planum Furniture
- Johnston Casuals Furniture, Inc.
- MERCATUS Rickers & Timmermann GmbH CONFORM Sweden GOES Bosnia (Europe)